Jeffrey presents ‘live’ with and without additional audio visual equipment. The decision is based on:
- What is best for the audience
- The objectives of the presentation
- Specific client requests
When AV is used, Jeffrey prefers using his own laptop computer to deliver the presentation.
For the specific presentation, the following may also be necessary
- LCD projector and screen
- with computer sound wire
- Wireless lavaliere microphone (for keynotes and sessions of 60+)
- Hand-held wireless microphone
- Multiple microphone mixer
- whiteboard with pens
- electronic writing pad
- electronic whiteboard
- flipchart with pens
Jeffrey has extensive experience presenting virtually as well.
The following suggestions are important for the effectiveness of Jeffrey’s presentation and overall success of your event:
- Jeffrey prefers short introductions. His introduction is here.
- Jeffrey is a high-energy, animated speaker who likes to move across the stage and into the audience.
- Please take this into consideration when setting up stage and audio logistics
- In order to build intimacy and rapport, an audience should be seated close to the speaker: for smaller audiences, consider removing extra seating.
- Eating, loud doors slamming, music, cell phones all create distractions and most can be eliminated with announcements and pre-planning.
- Lighting is important and Jeffrey works with you A/V team to light the room for audience enjoyment.
We look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please call us at (714) 960-7461 or e-mail us .